"If a friend cannot lift a finger to call on you or write a note for you to see how much he cares, then it's up to you to lift your hands and wave that friend GOODBYE"
He went into church, knelt in front of the crucifix.
He's hands tied together, closed as tight as it would be.
He bowed down, and started to cry.
He cried, and let his tears flowed down his cheeks.
He did not mind if people would see him crying,
he just wanted to pour his heart out,
Having no one to talk to,
only the Tabernacle was his option,
No matter how crazy it seemed, he let his tears flow
He said everything that was hurting him,
and how he is feeling now,
then kept silent,
"Let go of the pain,
great success lies ahead of you.
Have faith, have faith"
And so, he went up,
left the chapel
and went back into the world,
A month has passed,
he went back to what he loved the most,
art, literature, music, the people he left behind, and the Lord
He went on, with that smile on his face,
thinking of nothing, but the Lord,
he was able to do many things he had never done before,
He learned many things in life,
He learned that he is stronger than that,
He learned to wave goodbye to the pain,
He is now okay,
Filled with so many blessings in his everyday life,
And gratefully serves the Lord with all his life,
and of course, I would like to give credits to these people who were there for me during the darkest hours of my life:
- the Lord (who never left me at all during those excruciating hardships and for bringing these people to me nowadays.)
- Ang aking mudrax Cherry Cuenca, (for the never ending love and support during those hard times)
- Frater Jayz Leones (sa walang sawang pagpa2alala at pambo2mbard para tumino and for being a pillar na rin, ehehehe)
- Bino Bautista (sa kanyang statement nung nag EB kame, "Okay lang yan, isipin mo na kahit may isang nawala/ umalis, marameng dadating sa buhay mo") - nirevise ko para may konting drama, wag ka kumontra! haha
- Noah Guiterrez (for the accompaniment during those hard times)
- Rishalulu Lungsod and Joy Valdoria (for being my pillars nung ako'y malapit nang bumagsak,)
- Agnet Colorado (for making me laugh and for making me feel that I still have a purpose)
- St. Jude and St. Francis (for interceding and healing me from all these wounds.)
- and Mr. El Christopher Alvarado (for cheering me up and also for being a good friend ever since I met him.)
And to all na hindi ko na mention, there are two reasons why,
1.) Nakalimutan ko, hehe
2.) They were never of help at all.....
(Walang ko2ntra, i'm a writer, i write what I want to write, and this is my blog, this my territory, :P)
i would like to thank Vitress Cuticle Coat and Hair Polish, Gatsby wax for making my hair flat.. hehe, and also Mary Kay for my make-up, wahahahahaha LOLs, EO Executive Optical for my eye-glasses, Fuel for my shirt and pants, BENCH for my underwear,St. Paul's for my benedictine cross and rosary bracelet, ICE for my watch, Dickies for my socks, Sanduk for my footwear.... and of course, 11:55 for my perfume, hahahaha naman!!!
from the Yee,
to the HAW!!!!!