be it be good or bad, keber!
Wala tayong magagawa kung yun man ang gusto nila, pero the truth is,
never nawalan ng regret sa buhay ng tao, REGRET is the worst thing in the world, but no matter how
devastating a mistake may be, we can still have a chance to do what is good, and what is right.
Ako, honestly i regret all the things that I have said to my best friend,
sorry kung napagsalitaan kita ng masakit at ng kung anu-ano pang bagay,
pero despite all that, alam kong mananaig pa rin ang pag-ibig, na siyang magiging daan para tayo'y magkasundo muli,
pero hindi rin naman patutungo dyan ang post ko,
siguro since 2012 came, the clocks are all in reset, it's now time to pursue some of the things na i think is productive for myself,
- Commitment sa pagiging aspirant ng SFO (Secular Franciscan Order)
- To go back to MSRC (Music School of Ryan Cayabyab) and resume my voice lessons, and also to learn how to play the piano,
- Practice with great dedication and passion my newly acquired skills,
- To Learn more mass songs,
- To become a Choir Master, not a great one, but I am hoping to establish a choir this year,
- Pursue for speech classes, this is to improve my English communication skills,
- Find a job, save a lot for my continuing studies, and save for some stuff that I wish to buy with my own money,
- Work on even on just one book that I have been trying to write for a very very long time, hehe
Hindi ko naman pinepressure sarili ko, pero nais kong matupad lahat ng ito ngayong 2012,
and I believe that with God's guidance, magagawa ko lahat ng yun,
What are your goals this 2012?
from the YEE
to the HAW!!!!!